When we think of pyramids, everyone thinks about Egypt, Giza, and the three pyramids just outside Cairo. Did you know that Central America has over 1000 pyramids? China has 300 pyramids while Sudan has more than 200. Egypt has only 120 pyramids.
Pyramids can be found everywhere, however, so don’t forget to look! Why is this? These strange structures can be found all around the globe. These massive structures were built by almost all ancient civilizations including the Mayas, Aztecs and Pre-Inca Cultures. Moreover, why is there so many pyramids of the same design around the globe?
Why do we still haven’t figured out why the ancients created Pyramids? They were intended to serve as permanent resting places for several Pharaohs or kings.
Does it make sense that they could have served an entirely different function to conventional researchers? Are there hundreds of Pyramids all over the globe?
Why are they so similar? Is it possible that ancient cultures are linked in any way thousands of year ago? Is it possible that plans to build pyramids were passed on to other civilizations through a long-dead pyramid building culture? What if Pyramids were not used as graves but instead, they were used for something else?
Ukrainian expert claims to have finally solved the mystery surrounding the Pyramids. He believes that he now understands the purposes of these ancient civilizations.
Volodymyr Krasnoholovets is a Ukrainian physicist, who spent over a decade building and analysing pyramids. He has been fascinated by these ancient structures for the longest time.
With the help of the Russian government, he built a pyramid measuring 144 feet tall west of Moscow. He claims that he has solved the mystery surrounding pyramids and how they were built. According to him, the following summarizes his findings about the effects of pyramids:
1. Organisms’ immune systems have improved (blood leukocyte composition increased).
2. Improved tissue regeneration.
3. For between 30 and 100 percent, seeds that were placed in a pyramid for 1-5 Days increased their yield.
4. There was an increase in ozone over the area soon after the Lake Seliger pyramid had been built.
5. The intensity and extent of seismic activity around pyramid research sites has decreased.
6. The area around the pyramids seems to have less violent weather.
7. The Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas conducted experiments and found that pyramids constructed in South Russia (Bashkiria), had a positive effect on oil production. Oil became 30% viscous and well yields increased.
8. After being given salt and pepper, 5000 prisoners were examined. The rate of aggression was significantly reduced among test subjects, and their overall conduct was significantly improved.
9. Standard tissue culture assays showed an increase in cell survival after virus or bacterium infection.
Radioactive compounds inside the pyramid emit a lower level of radiation.
Reports have indicated that capacitors can charge spontaneously.
12. Scientists have discovered significant shifts in superconducting temperature thresholds, semiconducting, and carbon nanomaterial characteristics.
13. If the pyramid is moved in any way, the water will remain liquid up to minus 40 degrees Celsius.
What are your thoughts? Are you able to imagine that Pyramids weren’t used as tombs during ancient times? Are these amazing ancient monuments that can be seen all around the world possible to serve a purpose that even orthodox historians are yet to understand?
The following video, given by author and researcher David Wilcock, explains all of Dr. Volodymyr Krashnoholovets’s above-mentioned discoveries.